Mike Ferry – Here's One of The Best Ever I had a very interesting conversation yesterday with a lady who called me and said that she is dropping out of our program and going with one of our competitors. The first thing I said was, “Thanks for letting us know,” and then I asked the [...]
Most people don’t want you to achieve your goals, so they don’t have to feel bad about themselves. In other words, your failure could make another person very happy. That should be enough to motivate you to achieve your goals. Don’t make other people happy… make yourself happy. Get into action now!
Don’t be blinded by your need to find new leads when your sphere of influence holds your biggest opportunities. You have hidden treasures in your personal database right now. You are literally sitting on your riches. Go out and start mining for your leads today! CLICK FOR NOTES
You have to be the agent that is known for your reliability. Be the kind of person that your clients and friends seek out to get the job done and they will always send you opportunities.
If you want to reach your goals, they must be written down. Tracking and measuring them everyday creates the accountability you need to keep pushing forward. Accountability keeps you from “living your life by accident”.
Mike Ferry – "It's 2013 … What I STILL Don't Understand" PART FOUR I was invited to speak to a group of 30 independent Brokers several years ago. About an hour before I was to start, I was called by the leader of the group and was told that they had changed their minds and [...]
- Top 10 things I Learned From The Mike Ferry Superstar Retreat 2010 12. Aug, 2010
- 20 Characteristics of a Powerful Real Estate Agent 18. Aug, 2009
- 7 Types of Realtors – Which Group Are You In? 28. Sep, 2010
- Here’s Why You Won’t See A Tsunami of REOs 24. Aug, 2009
- The Mike Ferry Organization Blog 25. May, 2013
- Don’t Hold Yourself Back! 21. May, 2013
- Sales Meeting 5-20-2013, Acres of Diamonds 20. May, 2013
- Reliability Attracts Opportunity 18. May, 2013
- Neil Schwartz: I think I explain it in the talk, without structur...
- Brian: Could you explain the 'no structure, no discipline...
- cold calling door to door canvassing: You could definitely see your enthusiasm within th...
- Neil Schwartz: Great, Rabia, I see Diane Medici got in touch with...