What steps do Olympians take day in and day out to achieve their goals? Terry Orlick’s four steps to the pursuit of excellence provide valuable insights into the mind of a champion. Watch this video to learn how to overcome obstacles, stay focused on the task at hand, and perform at your peak.
Tags: California Real Estate, Century 21 Masters, empowering sales agents, listing presentations, Mike Ferry, more listings, motivational speakers, Neil Schwartz, one on one coaching, productivity, prospecting for buyers and sellers, Real Estate, real estate sales, real estate sales training, real estate speakers, real estate success, sales accountability, sales systems, successful real estate agents, Superstar Real estate agents, superstar retreat, top agents, top producers
Leave a Reply
- Top 10 things I Learned From The Mike Ferry Superstar Retreat 2010 12. Aug, 2010
- 7 Types of Realtors – Which Group Are You In? 28. Sep, 2010
- 20 Characteristics of a Powerful Real Estate Agent 18. Aug, 2009
- Here’s Why You Won’t See A Tsunami of REOs 24. Aug, 2009
- Distance Yourself from the Masses 29. May, 2013
- Analyzing Your Performance 26. May, 2013
- The Mike Ferry Organization Blog 25. May, 2013
- Don’t Hold Yourself Back! 21. May, 2013
- Neil Schwartz: I think I explain it in the talk, without structur...
- Brian: Could you explain the 'no structure, no discipline...
- cold calling door to door canvassing: You could definitely see your enthusiasm within th...
- Neil Schwartz: Great, Rabia, I see Diane Medici got in touch with...