Successful Real Estate Agents understand that door knocking is an art that one learns over time. From how you knock to the way you stand, how you door knock will establish the level of trust you have during your first interaction with the client. Watch the video below. If you’re looking for ways to prospect more effectively over the phone, look into an expired listing service in your area.
Tags: California Real Estate, Century 21 Masters, empowering sales agents, listing presentations, Mike Ferry, more listings, motivational speakers, Neil Schwartz, one on one coaching, productivity, prospecting for buyers and sellers, Real Estate, real estate sales, real estate sales training, real estate speakers, real estate success, sales accountability, sales systems, successful real estate agents, Superstar Real estate agents, superstar retreat, top agents, top producers
Leave a Reply
- Top 10 things I Learned From The Mike Ferry Superstar Retreat 2010 12. Aug, 2010
- 20 Characteristics of a Powerful Real Estate Agent 18. Aug, 2009
- 7 Types of Realtors – Which Group Are You In? 28. Sep, 2010
- Here’s Why You Won’t See A Tsunami of REOs 24. Aug, 2009
- Sales Meeting 6-10-2013 – Tax Issues for Realtors 11. Jun, 2013
- The Market is Growing 10. Jun, 2013
- Average or Superstar? 08. Jun, 2013
- The Mike Ferry Organization Blog 08. Jun, 2013
- Neil Schwartz: You can link to them here: https://docs.google.co...
- Vladimir: Please send me a copy...
- Neil Schwartz: Start with small steps, keeping your word...
- Neil Schwartz: Well said...