Don’t doubt what you have been taught just because you haven’t achieved all of your goals. Step back and take a look at what you have done, refine your existing goals and work toward achieving daily goals. Then… pat yourself on the back for challenging and winning everyday… one day at a time.
How you react to what happens to you on a daily basis affects your personal and business life. Therefore, you have to be strong everyday and understand that stopping to dwell on your problems will only create more problems. If you could understand the spiraling effect and what it costs you to pause when times [...]
The only way you are going to succeed in this business is if you get aggressive and stay aggressive. Success requires you to do the things you need to do in your business everyday, no matter what. That is the only way you will succeed.
Asking the right questions helps you to make the right moves to obtain the business. Knowing what the potential client is looking for and getting ready to deliver it is all about knowing what their needs are. But…first you have to ask the right questions.
You must be relentless with your lead follow up. Over following up will always make you more money than not following up enough!
Neil often invites guest speakers to advise his growing number of real estate professionals to private in house office meetings. In this video, everybody has the opportunity to experience a normally private talk with a very experienced Real Estate Attorney. Neil wants you to know how to protect your clients, yourself and your business. If [...]
- Top 10 things I Learned From The Mike Ferry Superstar Retreat 2010 12. Aug, 2010
- 20 Characteristics of a Powerful Real Estate Agent 18. Aug, 2009
- 7 Types of Realtors – Which Group Are You In? 28. Sep, 2010
- Here’s Why You Won’t See A Tsunami of REOs 24. Aug, 2009
- The Mike Ferry Organization Blog 25. May, 2013
- Don’t Hold Yourself Back! 21. May, 2013
- Sales Meeting 5-20-2013, Acres of Diamonds 20. May, 2013
- Reliability Attracts Opportunity 18. May, 2013
- Neil Schwartz: I think I explain it in the talk, without structur...
- Brian: Could you explain the 'no structure, no discipline...
- cold calling door to door canvassing: You could definitely see your enthusiasm within th...
- Neil Schwartz: Great, Rabia, I see Diane Medici got in touch with...