We all want more so……what makes some people go after “more” while others never get started?
The more knowledge you have, the greater confidence you will have. The more confidence you have, the more control you will have over your transactions and your life.
It’s not enough to work hard, you must work to obtain results by reaching your full potential. Start using your great potential to create great results.
Have you ever played the “what if game” in your business? By the “what if game”, I’m referring to … “what if” you actually did everything that I asked, what would happen to your business? “What if” … you did everything your Coach asked you to do, what would happen to your business? “What if” [...]
Respected Real Estate Coach and Broker Neil Schwartz Presents: YOU DON’T NEED REO’S TO SELL REAL ESTATE IN HIGH VOLUME Date: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 Time: 9:00 networking, program begins at 9:30; will finish by 11:30AM Location: NEW VENUE: (we outgrew our original location, our new office!) Hyatt Regency Irvine 17900 Jamboree Road Irvine, CA 92614 (near the new Century 21 Masters office at 2355 Main [...]
20 work days left in 2011; can you do what you should for just the next 20 work days?
- Top 10 things I Learned From The Mike Ferry Superstar Retreat 2010 12. Aug, 2010
- 7 Types of Realtors – Which Group Are You In? 28. Sep, 2010
- 20 Characteristics of a Powerful Real Estate Agent 18. Aug, 2009
- Here’s Why You Won’t See A Tsunami of REOs 24. Aug, 2009
- Reliability Attracts Opportunity 18. May, 2013
- The Mike Ferry Organization Blog 18. May, 2013
- What is Measured Gets Done! 15. May, 2013
- The Mike Ferry Organization Blog 12. May, 2013
- Neil Schwartz: I think I explain it in the talk, without structur...
- Brian: Could you explain the 'no structure, no discipline...
- cold calling door to door canvassing: You could definitely see your enthusiasm within th...
- Neil Schwartz: Great, Rabia, I see Diane Medici got in touch with...