What do you need to do to run through the finish line? Find out, and start doing it now!
The extra mile is never crowded. To be a great sales person we must set ourselves apart from our competitors. We must go the extra mile. Great performance is preceded by painstaking preparations. Here are some ideas on how…
How many chances do we get for a first impression? How long do 1st impressions last? We make 1st impressions on the phone, at the door, and on appointments. Here are a few easy tips to help make a good first impression.
How to get the most out of phone prospecting, and…….what is the show off factor?
What creates more success……..being gifted or practiced?
Mike Ferry – “Who’s Coaching You?” One of the things that amazes me the most is the wide variety of coaching services that are available in the Real Estate Industry today. Most agents are not wanting to hear this … but a major portion of the Coaching services available in North America today came out [...]
- Top 10 things I Learned From The Mike Ferry Superstar Retreat 2010 12. Aug, 2010
- 7 Types of Realtors – Which Group Are You In? 28. Sep, 2010
- 20 Characteristics of a Powerful Real Estate Agent 18. Aug, 2009
- Here’s Why You Won’t See A Tsunami of REOs 24. Aug, 2009
- Don’t Hold Yourself Back! 21. May, 2013
- Sales Meeting 5-20-2013, Acres of Diamonds 20. May, 2013
- Reliability Attracts Opportunity 18. May, 2013
- What is Measured Gets Done! 15. May, 2013
- Neil Schwartz: I think I explain it in the talk, without structur...
- Brian: Could you explain the 'no structure, no discipline...
- cold calling door to door canvassing: You could definitely see your enthusiasm within th...
- Neil Schwartz: Great, Rabia, I see Diane Medici got in touch with...