Has there ever been a time in your career when you felt like you were in a rut? Maybe life felt like it was moving forward, but you weren’t. Can you relate to that? The level of success you will have is in direct proportion with your constant improvement, moving forward even when you feel [...]
1. Drive Powerful agents have the strong desire to work hard and long. They’re willing to give it all they got because they know what they want and why they want it. Develop your drive by focusing on your future success, and never give up. 2. Courage In order to get things most others will [...]
Have you ever noticed that agents who have a high level of production spend most of their time with other agents who have a high level production? The same applies to agents who have a medium level of production and for agents who have little to no production. Why do you think that is? Well, [...]
The market has finally cut you some slack, listings are selling and buyers are purchasing homes, what more can you ask for? Where are you today with the goals you created for yourself in January? Are you doing better than you anticipated? Worse? Whether you are on track for your goals or you are terribly [...]
As a broker and coach for one of the most successful real estate offices in one of the largest markets, I have encountered almost every type of real estate agent out there. The challenge I find is that most Realtors say they work hard, but do not achieve the results they want. Why? To take [...]
Its not what we do once in awhile that counts. Its our consistent action over time that makes the difference.
- Top 10 things I Learned From The Mike Ferry Superstar Retreat 2010 12. Aug, 2010
- 7 Types of Realtors – Which Group Are You In? 28. Sep, 2010
- 20 Characteristics of a Powerful Real Estate Agent 18. Aug, 2009
- Here’s Why You Won’t See A Tsunami of REOs 24. Aug, 2009
- Want Business? … Follow-Up! 25. Jun, 2013
- Don’t Be Stubborn 25. Jun, 2013
- Procrastination – Sales Meeting 6-24-2013 24. Jun, 2013
- Plug In At Work! 24. Jun, 2013
- Neil Schwartz: 1 Call all your past clients, centers of influence...
- Neil Schwartz: What brochure? From the accountant Earl Salter? Yo...
- Ashwin Parekh: Hello Neil Lovee your office meeting video from...
- Gary Wasylenko: Is the brochure mentioned available? Will you sha...