People aren’t born “lucky.” Luck comes when people work hard, prepare and are ready to act when opportunity presents itself.
Failure is not completing the daily activities that you committed to in your effort to reach your goals. Set goals, map out the daily activities that will get you to achieve your goals, and enthusiastically complete the activities that you committed to…this formula will propel you to success.
- Top 10 things I Learned From The Mike Ferry Superstar Retreat 2010 12. Aug, 2010
- 20 Characteristics of a Powerful Real Estate Agent 18. Aug, 2009
- 7 Types of Realtors – Which Group Are You In? 28. Sep, 2010
- Here’s Why You Won’t See A Tsunami of REOs 24. Aug, 2009
- The Mike Ferry Organization Blog 25. May, 2013
- Don’t Hold Yourself Back! 21. May, 2013
- Sales Meeting 5-20-2013, Acres of Diamonds 20. May, 2013
- Reliability Attracts Opportunity 18. May, 2013
- Neil Schwartz: I think I explain it in the talk, without structur...
- Brian: Could you explain the 'no structure, no discipline...
- cold calling door to door canvassing: You could definitely see your enthusiasm within th...
- Neil Schwartz: Great, Rabia, I see Diane Medici got in touch with...