Have you ever lost a client from over following up? One of the most important things you can do to drastically increase the number of appointments you go on is to work on your lead follow up. Continue calling and emailing. Remember, don’t take “no” when “yes” is still possible. Other agents have the same [...]
In most races, the difference between the first and second place winner is less than a fraction of a second; the same applies in real estate sales. The amount of work it takes for the agent who does 2-5 transactions more than you do each month is negligible. You can easily incorporate the actions of [...]
How many listing leads do you have right now? 3? 10? 50? It’s great to have leads, but the money only comes when you know how to convert them into appointments and then to listings. Take a look at this video to learn how to effectively follow-up on your listing leads.
It’s human nature to go after what is “in,’ to move with the “herd” because it must know where it is going. That seems to be what is happening with real estate agents and shortsales. Yes, there are many shortsales out there but remember; there are standard sales too. Keep in mind when you decide [...]
- Top 10 things I Learned From The Mike Ferry Superstar Retreat 2010 12. Aug, 2010
- 20 Characteristics of a Powerful Real Estate Agent 18. Aug, 2009
- 7 Types of Realtors – Which Group Are You In? 28. Sep, 2010
- Here’s Why You Won’t See A Tsunami of REOs 24. Aug, 2009
- Be in Action Everyday 19. Jun, 2013
- We Are Here to Help You! 18. Jun, 2013
- Sales Meeting 6-17-2013 – What have I done so far This Year that Worked? 17. Jun, 2013
- The Mike Ferry Organization Blog 15. Jun, 2013
- david black: Nice job and great point on knowledge....
- Irene Gonzalez: Please send me information on the Pre-Listing Pack...
- Brian: It is interesting how what was once common placed ...
- Neil Schwartz: You can link to them here: https://docs.google.co...