Give more than you planned to
- Give more time
- Give more energy
- Give more enthusiasm
Hang on to your dream
- Why did you come into this business? In most cases it was to make a better life for you and your family right, keep that dream.
Ignore those who try to discourage you
- People are not as on your side as you may think. Even if they say they have your best interest in mind, they might not, because you becoming successful may make them look bad. Keep pushing forward and prove them wrong.
Just do it
- and do it and do it and do it and do it…
Keep doing it, keep trying, no matter how hard it seems
- Winston Churchill in the darkest days during WW2 said “never, never, never give up.”
Love yourself first and foremost
Make it happen
- Don’t wait for things to come to you, go make it happen.
Never take no for an answer when yes is possible with a qualified client
- To do this, you need to have scripts and dialogs internalized.
Open your eyes and look for opportunities
- People still have to buy and people still have to sell, you just have to find them.