One of the worst times for a real estate agent… When he or she finally gets to making follow up calls and a lead tells them that they used another agent because they hadn’t heard back from the agent. When we let leads fall through the crack, we’re letting money slip through our fingers. Watch this video to learn about a lead follow up system that works:
Tags: California Real Estate, Century 21 Masters, empowering sales agents, listing presentations, Mike Ferry, more listings, motivational speakers, Neil Schwartz, one on one coaching, productivity, prospecting for buyers and sellers, Real Estate, real estate sales, real estate sales training, real estate speakers, real estate success, sales accountability, sales systems, successful real estate agents, Superstar Real estate agents, superstar retreat, top agents, top producers
Leave a Reply
- Top 10 things I Learned From The Mike Ferry Superstar Retreat 2010 12. Aug, 2010
- 7 Types of Realtors – Which Group Are You In? 28. Sep, 2010
- 20 Characteristics of a Powerful Real Estate Agent 18. Aug, 2009
- Here’s Why You Won’t See A Tsunami of REOs 24. Aug, 2009
- Don’t Hold Yourself Back! 21. May, 2013
- Sales Meeting 5-20-2013, Acres of Diamonds 20. May, 2013
- Reliability Attracts Opportunity 18. May, 2013
- What is Measured Gets Done! 15. May, 2013
- Neil Schwartz: I think I explain it in the talk, without structur...
- Brian: Could you explain the 'no structure, no discipline...
- cold calling door to door canvassing: You could definitely see your enthusiasm within th...
- Neil Schwartz: Great, Rabia, I see Diane Medici got in touch with...